Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Finally September!

I hope you had a wonderful summer spending time by the pool, going to the park, or joining us on our many fun outings! I had a great time as well. One of my favorites was going to the South Mountain Creamery. My daughter loved petting the calves and holding the baby chicks. Of course I loved the homemade ice cream cone!!

Even though I was sad when my children headed off to school, I was already looking forward to this semester. I have missed everyone of you! It's nice to get together during the summer but our bi-weekly meetings are special. It's where we can connect, share, and grow as women, moms, and children of God.

I hope all of you have received my welcome letter to our first meeting on Tuesday, September 8. For those who are still deciding whether to join us, we meet at 10 am at Bethel Assembly of God, Martinsburg, WV (beside the City Hospital) in the Mace building (behind the main building), rm 109 (the large center room on the first floor). I hope this helps you find us. Childcare is provided during our topic meetings!

Here is a look of what is coming up this month:

Tuesday, September 8 Topic Meeting- Our meetings are held between 10-11:45 am.

Friday, September 18 Times of Refreshing Prayer at Kim Ratcliffe's house anytime between 10am-2pm.

Tuesday, September 22 Topic Meeting

Tuesday, September 29 Play date at War Memorial Park at 10:30am. Join us with your little ones or just yourself to get together, pack a lunch.

We have many more fun things coming up this semester. We will be helping Younglives Ministry, decorating pumpkins, and shopping!! However the most important will be how we grow in friendship, encourage others, and learn new things about our marriages or our thought life. Let's be open to where God wants to take us in this great adventure of life and serving Him!

Blessings,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment