Friday, October 28, 2011

A New Recipe...Salsa Chicken

Ingredients:

1 jar of salsa
2 cans of corn, drained
2 cans of black beans, drained
5-6 chicken breasts, fresh or frozen

Directions:
Combine everything in a crock pot and cook for 4 hours on high. When meal is complete, shred the chicken. Serve on tortilla wraps with sour cream, cheese, shredded lettuce, etc.

You can freeze any extra or use the salsa for chips.

Thank you to Maryrose Gill for sharing this with us! I'm putting this on the menu this week!
If you have a recipe you love, please email it to me so we can all enjoy it!
Lisa




1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Brian. I came across you blog site, well done. Great worship music, and some dynamite recipes.

    If you have a chance come by and visit my blog at:http://christianmusings-brian.blogspo
    t.com/

    I'm doing a series on the Art Of Communication.

    ReplyDelete