Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Welcome!!

"This is the day the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it"! Psalm 118:24

I praise God today for the opportunity to start this blog for Mom's Connection. I am looking forward to what this will bring for our small group in the Eastern Panhandle. God has a way of taking something little and making it bigger and better. "For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11 Wow!! How great is God! My hope is that you will find encouragement here, information of our upcoming events, recaps of our fun times together, and testimonies of what God is doing in our lives. I want us to get to know each other better with a place you can tell about yourselves. We can share ideas, crafts, recipes, and tips on parenting. If you are a member of Mom's Connection this is a place for you! If your just visiting us, I hope your inspired to join us during one of our topic meetings every 2nd and 4th Tuesday at 10 AM at Bethel Assembly of God in Martinsburg, WV. We enjoy a time of fellowship together before breaking into smaller groups to discuss a topic based on specific books. These books are listed on this blog.
Thank you for checking us out! I hope you make this a daily visit!

Blessings,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment