Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Testimony by Amanda Dagostino

Angelo and Dominic got a stuffed Rudolf that sings for Christmas. They have been playing with it and it has not been working right. We thought it was the batteries, so we proceeded to change those......still did not work. Angelo was upset and said "Mommy, can you make this work?" So I prayed for the stuffed animal (as silly as that may seem). I prayed " God, my boys really like this reindeer and are disappointed that it is not working. Can you please help this reindeer work? In Jesus name I ask, Amen" I opened my eyes and hit the button and immediately it started playing!!! Angelo was in shock! It was a great moment in teaching that God cares about ALL things! No matter how "silly" it may seem to us!

1 comment:

  1. That was great ! It just shows it may seem silly and small to us but it God really cares !

    ReplyDelete