Thursday, June 17, 2010

Prioritize

"Be very careful, then, how you live- not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil." Ephesians 5:15-16

As you get older, life gets more complicated. Demands on your time and attention continue to mount, and there's never enough time or energy in a day to get to everything. Do you find yourself longing for a simpler life? When all is said and done, the focus of your life should be to love God and love others. Do the things that fill your heart, life, and schedule reflect those priorities? By discovering and focusing your energy on what God considers most important, you begin to find clarity and purpose for each day of your life.

Devotional from The Busy Mom's Bible

What have you done this week that reflect the priority of loving God and/or loving others? If you have a moment, please share that with us today.
Lisa Fraley

3 comments:

  1. The summer is already getting off to a busy start!! In the evenings I have been walking my dog, Roxy. During that time I have been praying over my neighborhood. I call it my PRAYER WALK! I'm amazed how God meets us anywhere we are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been getting in touch with old friends. It is amazing how many of them need encouragement right now and are going through some pretty heavy things. I am praying that God will give me the right words to give them the comfort and support they need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kept my friends children and took them to church with me so that she could handle some business! Thats what friends (especially christian friends) are for!

    Janine

    ReplyDelete