Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Meet...Deneil Busey

I absolutely love Deneil's upbeat personality. I have really enjoyed getting to know her over the past two years. I hope you will enjoy getting to know her through this feature.

Deneil has been married to her husband, Shawn, for 10 years. They met at a party at a mutual friend's house. They have two children Rebekah (5) and Phillip (3).

Her hobbies and interests include running, reading, and listening to music. She loves all kinds of music.

Deneil is a care circle leader at Mom's Connection and is leading one of the marriage studies this year. Her favorite thing about Mom's Connection is the comfortable atmosphere where she can be herself.

Deneil sees the Lord as her very best friend. She says she tells him all the time, "Jesus, you are my sanity!"

Her favorite Bible verse is Matthew 11:28, "Come to me all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." This verse never ceases to bring her comfort and peace.
Tina Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment