Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Testimony Tuesday by Deneil Busey

I had a crummy day last Thursday. My heart was heavy and I was overwhelmed with some issues gnawing at my spirit. I unintentionally started reading Psalm 91. It's a must read for you today. I smiled as soon as I started reading: "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty."

Some of my other favorite parts are verses 11, 14-16. I'll leave you to read them for yourself and rejoice.

I literally felt the warmth of God pass by me. It was as if the Lord enveloped me with His grace, comfort and mercy with every word of that psalm. I looked at a dish of Easter chocolate infront of me and said, "Lord that word from you was better than chocolate." Then I began thinking that I would have rather read Psalm 91 than had a massage or even--shoe shopping. Gosh I love Him. He fuels my soul. Everyday with Jesus is a day better than chocolate, massages, shoe shopping or anything else this world could give.

Now go read Psalm 91!

No comments:

Post a Comment