Thursday, January 13, 2011

January Events

"She is my first, great love. She was a wonderful, rare woman-you do not know; as strong, and steadfast, and generous as the sun. She could be as swift as a white whiplash, and as kind and gentle as warm rain, and as steadfast as the irreducible earth beneath us."
D. H. Lawrence

"My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual, and physical education I received from her." George Washington

What will be said of you?

Friday, January 14 Jus' Moms coffee break- For those moms who need a break or want to connect, join us at Chick-fil-A in Martinsburg, WV at 9:30 AM. This is primarily for those moms whose children are in school however it's open to anyone. Please no children.

Saturday, January 22 Mom's and Dad's Bowling Night Out at Pikeside Bowling Alley in Martinsburg, WV at 7 PM.

Monday, January 24 Winter Night Event at Allison Adam's house at 6:30 PM
Join us by a cozy fireplace where one can curl up with stockinged feet and snuggle deep into soft cushions all put together thoughtfully for comfort and conversation for the worn out woman.
For directions, please contact Lisa Fraley at momsrgreat@comcast.net.

Tuesday, January 25 Topic Meeting- Join us at Bethel Assembly of God in Martinsburg, WV in the Mace building, room 109 from 9:45-11:45 AM for a time of brunch, discussion, and prayer.

Childcare is provided! Care Circles are discussing the book, The Worn Out Woman, When Your Life is Full and Your Spirit is Empty by Dr. Steve Stephens and Alice Gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment