Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Testimony Tuesday

Definition of "testimony": a solemn statement made under oath; an assertion offering firsthand authentication, fact; something that serves as evidence.

Sharing our testimony is one of the most profound things we can do in this world for Christ. Every time we speak with someone we can point them to God. What He alone has done for us. No one can refute it or take it away from us. Our testimony is evidence to the world of Christ's life-changing power and love. By not sharing it with others robs God of the credit and recognition He deserves.

It was nine years ago that my life revolved around two things: my son, Lee and T.V.. I would watch the television from 8 am- 10 pm. I can tell you exactly the shows I watched to the very hour I watched them. I thank God He saw more potential in me than that. What bigger plans does He have for you?

Blessings,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment