Tuesday, August 4, 2009

John's Testimony

"Then John [the Baptist] gave this testimony: 'I saw the Spirit come down from heaven as a dove and remain on him. I would not have known him, except that the one who sent me to baptize with water told me, 'The man on whom you see the Spirit come down and remain is he who will baptize with the Holy Spirit.' I have seen and I testify that this is the Son of God.'"
John 1:32-34

God revealed to John the Baptist that Jesus was the Son of God. God continues to reveal to each of us who Jesus is and Jesus makes Himself known to us. It is this revelation that enables us to accept Jesus Christ into our hearts and lives. How has God done that for you? Maybe you were a child when God revealed Himself to you or maybe it was just last week. What I know for certain-God is still revealing Himself and his son to us today just as He did to John the Baptist.

Comment or send me a testimony at momsrgreat@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment