Friday, March 27, 2009

Brownie Cups

I made these for my son yesterday because he hasn't been feeling well this week. They are his favorites. When I volunteer to bring something yummy to his classroom at school, I bring these instead of cupcakes. Everyone loves them. I can't take credit for them, Janine DiGiovanni shared the recipe with me. Thanks, Janine! If you get a sweet tooth this weekend, try whipping up some brownie cups!
Have a great weekend!

Lisa






Brownie Cups Recipe
Ingredients: Any brownie mix
8 oz. Cream Cheese
1/2 cup butter
1 lb. powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tbsp. milk (if needed)


1. Prepare the brownie mix according to the package and spoon into a greased mini-muffin pan.
2. Bake brownies until done at 350 degrees. Use a pastry tool or spoon to flatten the brownies center forming them into pastry shells or cups.
3. Make the icing or use packaged cream cheese frosting. Place a bit inside of cups using spoon or Pampered Chef easy accent decorator.


Cream Cheese Icing
1. Soften and then beat cream cheese and butter until smooth.
2. Gradually add in the powdered sugar and vanilla. For smoother consistency add milk.
3. Beat until creamy.

1 comment:

  1. I love this recipe, one of my March hosts made them and tinted the icing green for St. Patrick's Day! Fresh Strawberries are also great on top! See me if you need any Pampered Chef Products. Jule Burton

    ReplyDelete