Have a great weekend!
Brownie Cups Recipe
Ingredients: Any brownie mix
8 oz. Cream Cheese
1/2 cup butter
1 lb. powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tbsp. milk (if needed)
1. Prepare the brownie mix according to the package and spoon into a greased mini-muffin pan.
2. Bake brownies until done at 350 degrees. Use a pastry tool or spoon to flatten the brownies center forming them into pastry shells or cups.
3. Make the icing or use packaged cream cheese frosting. Place a bit inside of cups using spoon or Pampered Chef easy accent decorator.
Cream Cheese Icing
1. Soften and then beat cream cheese and butter until smooth.
2. Gradually add in the powdered sugar and vanilla. For smoother consistency add milk.
3. Beat until creamy.